A checklist is always helpful to keep track of the to-do list. In the case of apartment cleaning, a cleaning checklist can help to keep an apartment tidy. You can post the checklist in a fridge or on a y-erase board. Keep a soft copy of it and print it when needed. The checklist will be divided into daily, weekly, and monthly worklist.
Certain tasks need to be done daily to have a control over germs and dirt.
There are certain chores that you’ll want to do daily to keep control of dirt and germs such as:
DAILY Apartment Cleaning Service CHECKLIST
Daily cleaning area – Kitchen, bathroom, living room
- Clean all dishes before going to bed
- Wipe up kitchen surfaces and disinfect – stove, counters, and sinks.
- Sweep and wipe the floor.
- Wipe up counters and keep the floor dry
- clean the sink
- wipe the toilet seat and base.
- Scrub the commode with a toilet brush.
- Collect hair from the drainer.
- Tidy up your bed.
- Tidy up clothes in the wardrobe
- Dust, sweep and wipe your bedroom
- Living Room
- Dust off the sofa, cushion, and fluffy pillows.
- Brush carpet
- Wipe glass furniture.
- Tidy up books and DVDs.Weekly cleaning checklist
- Dust all rooms and surfaces.
- Clean wooden furniture with wood cleaner
- mop all floors and stairs.
- Remove all food and clean out the fridge
- Clean bathrooms and disinfect.
- Change all linens.
- Take out the trash
- Monthly cleaning checklist
- Wipe down woodwork with wood cleaner
- clean walls and tiles in kitchen, bathrooms and other high-traffic areas with cleaner and disinfectant
- Clean windows inside and outside throughout your home.
- Clean home appliances such as an oven, sandwich maker, etc.
- Do a deep dusting behind and beneath furniture,
- Dust off ceiling corners and edges, ceiling fans, and vents.
- Vacuum clean all carpets.
- Deep Cleaning
If you keep your apartment following the daily, weekly and monthly tasks, eventually it won’t be hard to do. Your apartment will shine like a diamond.
Home Cleaning Service USA